Archive for the ‘eGazette’ Category
- Debate: Does the Universe have a purpose?
– Islamic theology starts with Deism: Why all Christians and atheists should be Muslims?
– Sir Isaac Newton: Rejecter of the Trinity, Believer in one True God
– Dawkins’ False Papal Fatwa: ‘Einstein was a Pantheist and not a Deist?’
- True Love for The Holy Prophet (saw)
– Anti-jihad ads reminiscent of McCarthyism, 1950s fear mongering
– Love thy Neighbor is a Christian Value, Hate and Stereotyping aren’t
– A Critique of President Obama’s UN Speech
– Sixth Circuit: ‘Michigan Can Ban Anti-Islam Ads from Buses’
– Is hate speech a right?
- Islam and Science
– Our God
– We Dream, Therefore God Is!
– The anesthesia of familiarity: There should be a Creator for this universe
– We Get Upset, Angry and even Mad: Therefore, God Exists!
– Is God the Father the Creator, the Trinity as a whole or are there three Creators?
- Khalifatul Masih V Highlighting Providence of Allah during his Visit to USA and Canada
– The Path to Peace: Just Relations Between Nations
– Ontario’s Premier Hosts Reception in Honor of Head of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at
– Keynote Address at Capitol Hill in USA by Khalifa of Islam
- The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam
– What is it like to be a bat?
– Aztec beliefs in the afterlife: Stephen Hawking and me
– Human Soul and Science
– Spirit (Ruh) and Soul (Nafs)
– Defining the Soul: Perceptions in major world religions
– Psychic Phenomena
– Purple Haze: The Puzzle of Consciousness
- Solomonic wisdom needed to establish Separation of Mosque-Church-Synagogue and State
– Queen of England: ‘The role of the Church is to Defend free Practice of all Faiths!’
– The Separation of Church and State Is Impossible: Unless of course it is divinely sanctioned
– Those defending US Constitution from sharia must have failed high school civics
– Demystifying Shariah
– Human Rights, Human Principles, and the Case of Derogatory Cartoons
- Umar Farooq: Who pioneered religious freedom for the whole of humanity!
– Book Review: ‘Islamic Jerusalem and its Christians: A History of Tolerance and Tensions’
– Medical Breakthroughs in Islamic Medicine
– Celebrations 400 yrs Turkey Netherlands
– A Book about Muslim Heritage: ‘Arabic Islamic Science and The Making Of European Renaissance’
– Turning on the light of Muslim science
– Alhazen: the Father of Optics and the First Scientist
– Rising of the Sun from the West in the Latter Days
- Islam and Christianity
– Renaissance and Victory of Islam
– Daoism: Monotheism, Trinity or Polytheism?
– Quantum Theory – Sign of a Personal God
– Confucius: His testimony for one God and against Pauline Dogma
– Buddha: A Witness against Pauline Dogma
– Zoroaster: A Witness against Pauline Dogma
- Friday Sermon about human compassion and International brotherhood
– Journey of Man: A Genetic Odessy
– How Shariah, an intended compass for peace became a tool of oppression
– What if the top one percent of USA were Muslims?
– Karen Armstrong: Let’s revive the Golden Rule
- So said Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Founder of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
– Incomparable & supremely great ethics and courteousness of the Holy Prophet
– Muslim Times featuring Saladin: Who taught Europe the Ethics of War
– Blasphemy and the Holy Prophet Muhammad
– The Constitution of Medina: the First written Constitution of the World
– Video Course Review: ‘Confucius, Buddha, Jesus and Muhammad’ by Prof. Mark Muesse of Harvard University