- His Holiness Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih Al-Khaamisaba was born on September 15th, 1950 in Rabwah, Pakistan to Hadhrat Sahibzada Mirza Mansoor Ahmad and Hadhrat Sahibzadi Nasira Begam Sahiba.
- He is the Great Grandson of The Promised Messiaha.s., Grandson of Hadhrat Mirza Sharif Ahmadr.a, and maternal grandson of Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih II r.a.
- He completed tenth grade from Taleem-ul-Islam High School Rabwah, and BA from Taleem-ul-Islam (TI) College Rabwah, Pakistan.
- In 1967 at the age of seventeen, he became a Musi (Signed up for Wasiyyat committing a portion of his earnings and property to the cause of Islam.).
- In 1976 he earned Masters of Science degree in Agricultural Economics from Agriculture University Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- He was married on January 31, 1977 to Mukarma Syeda Amtul Sabuh Begum, daughter of Late Begum Sahibzadi Amtul Hakeem and Syed Daud Muzaffar Shah. His Valeema feast was on February 2nd, 1977.
- He is blessed with a daughter, Mukarma Amtul Waris Fateh, wife of Mukaram Fateh Ahmad Dahiri of Nawabshah and Son Mukaram Sahibzada Mirza Waqas Ahmad who is currently in England for higher education.
- In 1977 he devoted his life (Waqfe Zindagi) for Islam and went to Ghana under Nusrat-Jahan Scheme, which supports a large number of hospitals and schools in West Africa.
- From 1977 to 1985 in Ghana, he was the Principal of Ahmadiyya Secondary School Sagala for 2 year, Principal of Ahmadiyya Secondary School Easarcher for 4 years, and was Manager of Ahmadiyya Agricultural Farm in Northern Ghana for 2 years during which he successfully planted and nurtured wheat for the first time in Ghana.
- In 1985 he returned to Pakistan and was appointed as Department In-Charge of Financial Affairs II on March 17th, 1985.
- On 18th June 1994 he was appointed as Nazir Ta'leem (Director of Education).
- On 10th December 1997 he was appointed as Nazir A'ala (Principle Director)
and Local Ameer. Till his election as Khalifa he remained on this office.
- In August 1988 he was appointed as Sadr (President) Majlis Karpardaz (Management Body of Bahishti Maqbarah).
- As Nazir A'ala, he was also serving as Nazir Dhiyafat (Hospitality) and Nazir Zra'at (Agriculture).
- From 1994 to 1997 he was Chairman Nasir Foundation. At the same time he was President of Tazaeen Rabwah Committee (Committee for the Beautification of Rabwah). He expanded the Gulshan-e-Ahmad Nursery and did personal effort to make Rabwah lush green.
- He remained member of Qadha (Jurisprudence) Board from 1988 to 1995.
- In Central Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya, he was Muhtamim Sehat-e-Jismani (Physical Health) 1976-77, Muhtamim Tajneed 1984-85, from 1985-86 to 1988-89 Muhtamim Majalis Bairoon (Secretary External Chapters), and in 1989-90 Naib Sadr (Vice President) Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya Pakistan.
- In Ansarulllah Pakistan, he was Qaid Zahanat and Sehat-e-Jismani (Physical Health) in 1995, and Qaid Talim-ul-Quran (Quranic Education) from 1995 to 1997.
- On 22nd April, 2003 at 11:40pm London Time, his election as Khalifatul Masih V (Fifth Successor to The Promised Messiah) was announced. He is about 53 years old.
- May Allah strengthen his hands and grant him a long, prosperous life leading the Community. And may Allah continue to shower this community with His Blessings and make it grow by leaps and bounds. Ameen