In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as)
1. Trimizi, Kitabul Eeman
2. Abu Daud, Vol 2, p241
3. Ibn-e-Ma'ja, Vol 1, p163.
4. Abu-Mansur 'abd-al-Kahir ibn-Tahir al-Baghdadi, "Al-Farq Bain Al-Firaq", Translated into English by Kate Chambers Seelye, Published by AMS Press, New York (1966) p22-23.
5. Daily "Nawai Waqt", Lahore Pakistan, 10th October 1974 p4.
6. Daily "The Guardian" (UK), 9th September 1974.
7. "Yanabaiul Muwadat" Part III page 58, by Allama Fazil Saheikh Suleman Ibn Sheikh Ibrahim Alma'aroof NaKhawajah Kalan (Died 1877) Matba'a AL Irfan Saida Bairoot.
8. "Al-Maddad Al Faidh" published by Sharah Deewan Sayedee Umar bin Al-Faridh, Maktabaa Hadhrat Al-Sheikh Ahmad Ali Aimlenji Al-kutabi From Al-Azhar Egypt, 1319 hijra (1901) p38.
9. "Mubda'a o Ma'ad" by Imam Rabbani Mujaddad Alif Thani Sheikh Ahmad Farooqi Naqshbandi Sarhindi Qadas Sirah with Urdu Translation by Hadhrat Maulana Sayed Zawar Hussain Shah Naqshbandi Published by Idarahe Mujaddadiyya, Nazim Abad No. 3 Karachi No. 18 p205.
10. "Al Muraqqatal Mafateeh Sharah Al-Mashkawatal Masabeeh" Lil Muhadith Al-Shaheer Ali bin Sultan Muhammad Al-Qari (Died 1014 hijra) Part I, Maktaba Imdadiyya Multan p248.
11. "A'ainae Sikandri" Vol. II by Hafiz Ghulam Abro first edition (1974) Maulvi Muhammad A'zeem and Sons. Merchants of Books Shahi Bazaar Shikarpoor Sindh, p18.
12. "Jewish Sectarianism in Second Temple Times" by Lawerence H. Schiffman, in "Great Schisms in Jewish History, edited by Raphael Jospe and Stanley M. Wagner, publised by Center for Judaic Studies University of Denver and KTAV Publishing House Inc., New York (1981) p26.
13. "Life of Mohammad" by Sir William Muir, AMS Press Inc. NY (1975) p108.
14. "Muhammad at Mecca" by W. Montgomery Watt, University Press, Oxford (1960) p138.
15. "Life of Muhammad" by Hazrat Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud Ahmad, Islam International Publications Limited Islamabad, Tilford, UK. (1990) p24.
16. "Tadhkiratush Shahadatain" by Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (AS), published byu London Mosque, p46.
17. "Prophecy Continuous", by Yohanan Friedmann, University of Californai Press Berkeley and Los Angeles California (1989) p27.
18. "Prophecy Continuous", by Yohanan Friedmann, University of Californai Press Berkeley and Los Angeles California (1989) p148.
19. "Hazrat Ahmad, The Promised Messiah" by Hazrat Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud Ahmad (RA) Published by London Mosque (1985) p36.
20. These were related to the author by Nasir Muhammad Sial sahib, the son in law of Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih II (RA) who was himself present at several of these gatherings and witnesed some of these events himself.
21. Narrated by Tanveer Ahmad Sahib, My cousin, Mirza Rafi Ahmad Sahib related this event to him.
22. Internet, Netnews (News International) on April 10, 1995.
23. Dawn Wire Service April 20, 1995.
24. The Observer, Sunday, May 14, 1995, page 20. "Mullahs lie in wait to kill jailed convert" by Jennifer.
25. "Muhammad at Mecca" by W. Montgomery Watt, University Press, Oxford (1960) p121.
26. Munir Report, Pakistan, p130-133.
27. "Prophecy Continuous", by Yohanan Friedmann, University of Californai Press Berkeley and Los Angeles California (1989) p40.
28. This I personally observed and suffered from too.
29. "Life of Mohammad" by Sir William Muir, AMS Press Inc. NY (1975) p67.
30. Daily "Nawai Waqt" 21st December 1989.
31. "Islam or Mulla-ism" by Asghar Ali Ghral Advocate Highcourt, p146.
32. "A'amiriyyat kay saiy" (Shadows of dictatorship) by Hussain Shah advocate p384.
33. "Life of Mohammad" by Sir William Muir, AMS Press Inc. NY (1975) p454.
34. Weekly "Lahore" 28th November 1992.
35. Holy Quran, chapter 96, verses 11-12.
36. Holy Quran, chapter 16, verse 104 and chapter 25, verses 5-6.
37. Zaheer, E.E., "Qadiyyaniat. An Analytical Survey, p6.
38. Naeem Osman Memon, "Ahmadiyya or Qadianism! Islam or Apostasy?" Islam International Publications Ltd, Islamabad Tilford England, (1989) p41.
39. Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (AS), "Ayenae Kamalat e Islam: Roohani Khazain", p533-534.
40. Zaheer, E.E., "Qadiyyaniat. An Analytical Survey, p6.
41. Holy Quran, chapter 25,verse 33.
42. Ibn-e-Hisham (died 833), "The Sirah of Muhammad", p207.
43. "Life of Mohammad" by Sir William Muir, AMS Press Inc. NY (1975) p69.
44. "Life of Mohammad" by Sir William Muir, AMS Press Inc. NY (1975) p134.
45. UN document E/CN.4/1986/NGO 30, submitted by Human Rights Advocates on February 24, 1986.
46. Dr. Karen Parker, speaking for Human Rights Advocates, addressing the Sub-Commission on Discrimination and Protection of Minorities in its 39th Session, August 28, 1987.
47. Daily "Mashriq" 23rd September 1927.
48. Daily "Mashriq" 24th January 1929.
49. Monthly "Punjabi Jeevan Preetee" Patyalla, March 1963.
50. "Jadid Ilmal Kalam Kay A'almi Asarat" (Universal effects of modern eloquence), p27.
51. Holy Quran, Chapter 110: verses 2-3.
52. URL, http://www.nl-marketing.com/rashid/overview.html
53. Masnad Ahmad ibn Hanble Vol. 4 p96.
54. Mastadarrak Hakim Kitab al-Fitn Wal Malaham Chapter Khuroojal Mahdi.
55. Biharul Anwaar Vol. 13 p17.
56. Hajj Al-Kiramah p351, as well as Lawaih Al-Anwaar Al-Baheema Vol. 2 p88.
57. "Jewish Sects at the Time of Jesus" by Marcel Simon, translated into English by James H. Farley, Published bu Fortress Press Philadelphia (1980) ISBN 0-8006-0183-1.
58 "Jewish Sectarianism in Second Temple Times" by Lawrence H. Schiffman, in Great Schisms in Jewish History, Edited by Raphael Jospe and Stanley M. Wagner, Published by Center for Judaic Studies University of Denve and KTAV Publishing House, Inc. New York (1981) ISBN 0-87068-711-5.
59. "A Sectarian Analysis of the Damascus Document" by John W. Martens, in "Essays in the Social Scientific Study of Judaism and Jewish Society, edited by Simcha Fishbane, Jack N. Lightstone and Victor Levin, Published by Department of Religion, Concordia University, Montreal (1990) ISBN 0-88947-020-0.
60. "Islamic Encyclopedia", Published by Munshi Mehboob 'Alim (editor Newspaper Paisa, Lahore, Pakistan) p570-572.
61. "Al-Farq Bain Al-Firaq", by Abu-Mansur 'abd-al-Kahir ibn-Tahir al-Baghdadi, Translated into English by Kate Chambers Seelye, Published by AMS Press, New York (1966).
62. "Kitab Lajawwab Masmay ba-Mazhab al-Islam" by Hakeem Maulvi Muhammad Najam al-Ghani Rampuri Ist edition, Published by Munshi Nau Lakshoor Lakhnau (1924)