A Brief History of Ahmadiyya Movement In Islam|
Questions Chapter 5
- How old was Hudhoor when his mother passed away?
- What degree did he receive from Jamia Ahmadiyya?
- Why did Hudhoor move to London in 1955?
- What are houses for the needy called?
- When was the first Ahmadiyya Centenary celebrated?
- What is MTA?
- In how many countries is the Jamaat now established?
- Name few countries where Jalsa Salana is held every year?
- What is the name of the press owned by the Jamaat in London?
- How many languages has the Holy Quran been translated?
- What is Waqfe Nau?
- Hudhoor was a practitioner of what type of medicine?
- What is the name of humanitarian organization started by Hudhoor?
- Name two books of Hudhoor?
- Did Hudhoor translate the Holy Quran into any language?
- Name two scholars of the Jamaat?
- Name the Caliph who visited Indonesia for the first time?
- To study at the London University
- Bayoot al-Hamd
- March 23rd, 1989
- Muslim Television Ahmadiyya
- Canada, India, Germany
- Children dedicated to the cause of God.
- Humanity First
- Murder in the Name of Allah, An elementary study of Islam
- Yes, into Urdu
- Maulana Abul Ata, Maulana Malik Saifur Rahman
- Hadhrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad