A Brief History of Ahmadiyya Movement In Islam|
Questions Chapter 2
- When and where was the First Caliph born?
- Why do we write Haji and Hafiz with his name?
- What was his profession before he moved to Qadian?
- Whose royal physician was he?
- What year did he move to Qadian?
- His voice was recorded on what machine?
- Give the name of his daughter who was married to the Second Caliph.
- Did he translate the Quran into any language? What language?
- Describe one important event of his Caliphate?
- Give names of two of his books?
- What is the name of his biography?
- When did he pass away, which city was he buried in?
- Give one interesting anecdote of his life?
- What was the purpose of the memorial he wrote to the King?
- What other language was the Holy Quran translated into during his Caliphate?
- 1841 at Bhera, Punjab, Pakistan
- Because he had performed pilgrimage and had memorized the Holy Quran.
- He was a physician
- Maharajah of Kashmir
- Amatul Hayee
- Yes, Urdu
- Opening of first Ahmadiyya mission in England
- Tasdeeq Baraheen Ahmadiyya, & Fasl al-Khitab
- Mirqat al-Yaqeen
- 1914. Qadian
- A Christian once said that Asian mind cannot comprehend the concept of Trinity. Hadhrat Maulana said that is why Paul, Peter and Jesus could not figure this out either, as they were also Asians.
- That Muslims in India be given two hour leave for Friday service