In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Love for All, Hatred for None.
1. UNITY AND ONENESS OF GOD
1. "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord." (Mark 12:29)
2. "And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him. Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matthew 19:16-17)
3. "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)
It is apparent from these quotes that Jesus himself has solved the problem that God is one and he is only a Messenger of God like other of God's Messengers. According to the Holy Quran a Muslim is bound to believe in Jesus as a Prophet as he has to believe in all the Prophets of God. (The Quran 2:137)
4. "One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:6)
5. "Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour." (Isaiah 43:10-11)
6. "Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God." (Psalms 90:2)
7. "...I ascend to my Father and your Father; and to my God, and your God." (John 20:17)
8. "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 2:5)