Prophecy of the Messiah (as) in Surah Jumma
The Ahmadiyyat Gazette, January - March 1996
- In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
- Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth glories Allah,
the Sovereign, the Holy, the Mighty, the Wise.
- He it is Who has raised among the Unlettered people a Messenger from among
themselves who recites unto them His Signs, and purifies them, and teaches
them the Book and wisdom, although they had been, before, in manifest misguidance;
- And among others from among them who have not yet joined them. He is the
Mighty, the Wise.
- That is Allah's grace; He bestows it on whom He pleases; and Allah is the
Master of immense grace.