In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as)
At Masjid Al-Mahdi Mosque Bradford
- What is the cause where the chanda (donation) collected by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is spent?
- Can you elaborate on the different efforts made by Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw) where he spent money and why he did that?
- Are these different schemes Wassiyat, Tehrik-e-Jaid, Waqf-e-Jadid an innovation or the same concept of donation in Islam?
- Does Jama'at receive any external funding for the building of mosques?
- There are many government schemes for charity organizations, can funds be taken from those sources?
- Is chanda aam (regular donation) compulsory on Ahmadis?
- What is the historic significance of the rate of 6.25% for chanda aam?
- How is auditing done of chanda (donation) collection?
- Is there any evidence in Holy Quran for the system of Wassiyat?
- What is the purpose of Wassiyat scheme?
- What is the purpose of Tehrik-e-Jadid and Waqf-e-Jadid?