In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as)
Maulana Dost Muhammad Shahid sahib shares his eye-witness account of what happened in 1974 in National Assembly of Pakistan when the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community was asked to present its views and answer questions raised by opponents of Ahmadiyya Jama'at. Program #5 Part 3.
Tags: 1974 Discussion
Continued from previous programs:
Questions to Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih III(rh):
- What do you consider the Lahore group of Ahmadis?
- Question about alleged insult of Hadhrat Imam Hussain?
- Question about alleged insult of Jesus Christ(as) from Seerat-ul-Abdal?
- Question about terminology Kuffar and Kharij-as-Islam?
- Question about vision of Mirza sahib in which he saw Hadhrat Fatima(ra)?