In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as)
Maulana Dost Muhammad Shahid sahib shares his eye-witness account of what happened in 1974 in National Assembly of Pakistan when the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community was asked to present its views and answer questions raised by opponents of Ahmadiyya Jama'at. Program #6 Part 1.
Tags: 1974 Discussion
Continued from previous programs:
Questions to Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih III(rh):
- If Mirza sahib is Ummati Nabi and Jesus(as) will not return then is he the last prophet?
- Did Mirza sahib claimed to be God?
- Question about Zurriyatul Baghaya?
- Why do you not read funeral prayer of non-Ahmadi children?
- Question about appeal for help on persecution of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community?
- A question about calling opponents as "bayabano kay khinzeer"?