In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as)
Maulana Dost Muhammad Shahid sahib shares his eye-witness account of what happened in 1974 in National Assembly of Pakistan when the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community was asked to present its views and answer questions raised by opponents of Ahmadiyya Jama'at. Program #6 Part 2.
Tags: 1974 Discussion
Continued from previous programs:
Questions to Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih III(rh):
- What is the concept of Itmam-e-Hujjat?
- Can there be a prophet after Mirza sahib?
- Are you separate from Muslim Ummah?
- Question with reference to 3 Jul 1952 Alfazl that we'll be successful?
- Question with reference to 16 Jan 1952 Alfazl that bring everyone to Ahmadiyyat?
- If obeying the British government is part of your faith then why did you participate in Independence Movement of Pakistan?
- The 1857 war against British rule is considered as treason?