In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as)
Maulana Dost Muhammad Shahid sahib shares his eye-witness account of what happened in 1974 in National Assembly of Pakistan when the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community was asked to present its views and answer questions raised by opponents of Ahmadiyya Jama'at. Program #7 Part 3.
Tags: 1974 Discussion
Continued from previous programs:
Questions to Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih III(rh) by Attorney General:
- Question about revelation in another language that you cannot understand?
- After First World War there was celebration in Qadian about Baghdad?
Question by Zafar Ansari (and his background)
- Mirza sahib has distorted Quranic verses?
- Distortion in translation?
- Jalsa Salana is like Hajj?
- Wife of Mirza sahib is called Ummul Momineen?
- The name of Qadian mosque as Masjid-e-Aqsa is insult?
- Question about poetry on the term "punjtan"?
- Question about threat from Jama'at on a quote in Mahzarnama?
Some samples of circulars from Government with quotes of Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih III(rh).