When joining the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, please send your signed Bai’at form (declaration of Initiation) to your respective National Headquarter or local mission house.
- Read and understand the “Conditions of Bai’at” in either Urdu or English
- Print one “Declaration of Initiation” form in either Urdu or English for each member of your family.
- Sign the form and print the date of signature in the respective fields.
- Print the “Full Particulars” form.
- Fill all fields in the Head of the Family portion of the form.
- Fill all the information for each of the family members, that are pledging initiation, in the “Family members” (spouse & children) portion of the form. Use one line for each member.
- Each “Family member” must sign the “Full Particular” form in the respective field.
- All fields must be filled.
- Head of the Family must also sign the bottom of the “Full Particulars” form.
- Have the form Signed by your local Jama’at President or Missionary incharge.
Send both the forms via Postal Mail to your National Headquarter or your Local mission house. Please DO NOT send your signed forms via email.
If you have any questions please contact your nearest mission house/mosque or national headquarter for clarification.