Four Questions by Mr. Sirajuddin, a Christian, and their Answers
by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, The Promised Messiah and Mahdi (as)
(English rendering of the Urdu book Sirajuddin ‘Isa’i kei char swalon ka jawab)
- The Christian concept of Redemption through ‘Accursed Sacrifice’ is an abomination and a blasphemy against a beloved Prophet of God.
- Jesus of Nazareth did not die on the cross and did not become accursed.
- The Holy Quran has perfected the concept of Tauhid, or the Unity of God, although it was also taught by past scriptures.
- The teachings of the Holy Quran are meant for all people and all times. Earlier scriptures confined their teachings to specific people or nations.
- Islam enjoins ‘love’ only for God, while in relation to mankind it teaches ‘mercy’ and ‘compassion’.
- Wars waged during the time of the Holy Prophet(sa) were to repel aggression and not to force Islam upon others.
These are some of the points elucidated by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian(as), (the Promised Messiah and Mahdi, founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community), while responding to four questions sent to him by Mr. Sirajuddin, a Muslim who had turned to Christianity.
Read the book in these formats or listen to the audio