Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat abhors all forms of terrorism
On 19 October 2011, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat issued a Press Release entitled ‘World Muslim Leader sends warning to Dutch Politician Geert Wilders’ (copy attached in PDF).
The Press Release was based on a Friday Sermon delivered by Hazrat Khalifa-tul Masih V (aba) , Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, in Holland on 14 October 2011. During the Sermon, His Holiness warned the opponents of Islam, and in particular Mr Geert Wilders, about the consequences of their lies and false propaganda about Islam and the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw).
His Holiness also used the Sermon to praise the efforts of Queen Beatrix to promote interfaith harmony and tolerance.
Following the publication of the Press Release, Geert Wilders who is the leader of the PVV Party in Holland took notice of its issue and in response sent the following three questions to Holland’s national Interior Ministry:
1. Are you (the Interior Ministry) familiar with the article ‘World Muslim Leader sends warning to Dutch Politician Geert Wilders’ ?
2. (Hazrat) Mr Masroor Ahmad has said ‘ Listen carefully, you, your party and every other person like you will ultimately be destroyed…? What measures does the Interior Ministry plan to take against this Islamic organisation calling for violence?
3. How is the Ahmadiyya community in the Netherlands related to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community worldwide and to (Hazrat) Mr Masroor Ahmad?
In response the following answers were given by the Dutch Interior Minister:
1. Yes (I am familiar with the article).
2. According to the Press Release, (Hazrat) Mr Masroor Ahmad said that such people or groups are not destroyed by violence or other secular activities, but through prayer. In the remarks I see nothing that incites or calls for violence, so I see little cause for any action against the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat.
3. The Dutch Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is part of the worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat.
(These responses were reported by the Nieuws Press Agency in Holland on 14 November 2011.)
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat takes this opportunity to thank the Dutch Interior Ministry for fully studying the contents and context of the Press Release issued on 19 October 2011.
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat abhors all forms of terrorism and categorically rejects all sectarian or religious violence.
Whilst it is true, that the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat takes every opportunity to defend true Islam, it does so only through entirely peaceful means and through prayer. It also condemns in the strongest terms those so called Muslims who misrepresent true Islam as a religion of violence and extremism.
People should be able to recognise that Ahmadi Muslim women are those whose actions, morals, demeanour, speech and social interactions are all of the highest order according to the teachings of Islam.” – Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad more
“God-willing, one day will come when the Muslim Ummah, under the flag of the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him), will enter the Holy Ka’aba.” – Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad more
“…Always think that Allah the Almighty is watching over you.”– Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad more
“…I can see how strong and staunch the people of the Community are in their faith. I can see the love for Khilafat on their faces…” – Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad more
Head of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community states that the support of Allah the Almighty continues to protect and uphold the Khilafat of the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him) more