In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Ever Merciful.
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as)
Programme no. 6 of an English talk show series exploring various matters relating to Islam, the beacon of truth. Presentation of MTA International.
- What is the identity of Jama'at Ahmadiyya? is it a new religion or sect?
- It is alleged that Ahmadiyya is a "cult"? Can it be called a cult?
- It is said that cults have one leader which is idolized. Jama'at has one Khalifa under which all are united. Is this not the same?
- Is it alleged that Jama'at pays money to convert people?
- Non-Mulims think that Ahmadis are not Muslims, how can we prove that we are actually the true Muslims?
- There are so many sects in Islam and some of them have changed even fundamentals. How are they united against Ahmadis in declaring us non-Muslims?
- We call ourselves Ahmadis but our opponents call us with different names like Qadiani, Mirzai. What is the difference between these names?
- Why are the non-Ahmadis not accepting Ahmadiyyat when the prophecies have been fulfilled and everything is so clear?
- Non-Ahmadis claim that we have different Quran, what is the basis of that?
- Will everyone who is not part of the true Jama'at and is part of 72 sects go to hell?
- It is alleged that Ahmadis do not believe in Khatam-e-Nabuwwat?