بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِِ
The Official Website of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
Muslims who believe in the Messiah,
Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani
Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (as), Love for All, Hatred for None.
The Official Website of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
January 2016 eGazette – Refuting Islamophobia
– We are All Muslim by Michael Moore – Video: Fareed Zakaria: I Am Appalled By Donald Trump’s Bigotry – Top Judge Stands Up For The Constitutional Rights Of Muslims – “Turning away orphans, applying a religious test, discriminating against Muslims — that is just not who we are,” Clinton said
June 2015 eGazette – Islam and Americas
– 5 Facts About Thomas Jefferson’s Faith – Was President Thomas Jefferson a Muslim? – America is Getting Less Christian and Less Religious, Study Shows – The Price I Pay For Respecting Islam – How the “Ban” on Images of Muhammad Came to Be – The Holy Quran Applauded as a Landmark Contribution to ‘Words of Justice’ by the Harvard University – The Founding Fathers of USA and Islam
February 2015 eGazette – Muslim Heritage
– Muhammad: the Light for the Dark Ages of Europe! – Muslim Contributions to Ophthalmology – Ibn Alnafis, Discovering the Pulmonary Circulation – Book Review: Pathfinders: The Golden Age of Arabic Science by Jim al-Khalili – Science and Islam, Jim Al-Khalili — 3 Part BBC Documentary
December 2014 eGazette – Islam and Christianity
– Concept of God of Islam and Christianity – Pope Francis’ Partial Response to Evolution, 150 Years Too Late – Pastors Ordained by God to Demystify Christianity – A Journey from Christianity to Islam: First Ecumenical Council to Vatican II (325 CE – 1965 CE) – Is There Coercion in Islam and Christianity? – How Islam Taught Medieval Christian Europe Religious and Political Tolerance
November 2014 eGazette – Racism in USA and Universal Brotherhood in Islam
– Do White Christians Care Enough About Racial Justice to Make it an American Reality? – Feds launch probe of Ferguson police department – The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Islam – 5 disturbing stats on black-white inequality – Macy’s settles racial profiling allegations from shoppers – The painful truths parents tell their black sons – Jimmy Carter: Southern White Men Turn To The GOP Because Of ‘Race’
September 2014 eGazette – Hajj: The Best Symbol for Our Universal Brotherhood!
June 2014 eGazette – Separation of Mosque-Church and State
– True Khilafat is Spiritual Leadership and Has No Interest in Power or Government – USA Supreme Court Upholds Religious Freedom for All – Malaysia cannot succeed unless equal opportunity given to non-Muslims, says Obama – Solomonic wisdom needed to establish Separation of Mosque-Church-Synagogue and State – Israel, Singapore more Islamic than Malaysia, study suggests
May 2014 eGazette – How Jesus Became God?
– Christianity a Journey from Facts to Fiction – How Jesus Became God: The Exaltation of a Jewish Preacher from Galilee – Breaking News: Jesus Did Not Die for Our Sins – 65 Reasons to Believe Jesus Did Not Die on the Cross – If Jesus did not die upon the cross: A study in evidence
February 2014 eGazette – Muhammad: the Light for the Dark Ages
– 5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World – Ibn Alnafis, Discovering the Pulmonary Circulation – Umar Farooq: Who pioneered religious freedom for the whole of humanity!
December 2013 eGazette: The Prophet Muhammad: A Mercy for the Whole Mankind
– So said Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Founder of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community – A Collection of Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad with Foreword by Mahatma Gandhi – An apology for Mohammed and the Koran – Did Prophet Muhammad kill 700 Jews? – Prof. Laura Veccia Vaglieri: An interpretation of Islam – Muhammad: the Light for the Dark Ages of Europe! – Book Review: The Leadership of Muhammad
November 2013 eGazette – True Khilafat compatible with Democracy
– Islam belongs in people’s lives, not in politics, says Karima Bennoune – A Secular Constitution for a Pluralist People – Atheist Ireland Submission to Constitutional Convention – Study: Over 60% of Israelis want Separation of Religion and State
eGazette August 2013 – Jesus in India
– Jesus in India: A Book from 1899 – Jesus in India Exhibit in Canada – Dan Barker’s Challenge to Every Christian about Resurrection and Ascension – Jesus and Mary are loved by Muslims too – A Muslim Honors National Bible Week
eGazette May 2013 – Separation of Mosque-Church and State
– His Holiness Mirza Masroor Ahmad’s interview with LA Times, USA – Benjamin Franklin: ‘Laws too gentle are seldom obeyed; too severe, seldom executed!’ – An Unlikely Connection Between the Prophet Muhammad and George Washington
March 2013 eGazette – The Muslim Heritage and the European Renaissance
– Jābir ibn Hayyān – The Einstein of the Eighth Century in the Writing of George Sarton – It’s time to herald the Arabic science that prefigured Darwin and Newton – Transmission of Islamic science to Europe & Renaissance
February 2013 eGazette – Pure Monotheism – Judaism, Unitarian Christianity and Islam
– Praise and Thanks be to the All-Powerful God – William Lane Craig’s Confession: ‘If we Examine Trinity, through the lens of the Old Testament, It is not Believable!’ – Santa Claus is Make-Belief for Children and Eucharist and Trinity, Make-Belief for Grown ups? – Debate: Who was Jesus? Man or God? Sir Anthony Buzzard vs Drew Ayers
November 2012 eGazette – Science: Islam, Christianity or atheism?
– Debate: Does the Universe have a purpose? – Islamic theology starts with Deism: Why all Christians and atheists should be Muslims? – Sir Isaac Newton: Rejecter of the Trinity, Believer in one True God – Dawkins’ False Papal Fatwa: ‘Einstein was a Pantheist and not a Deist?’
October 2012 eGazette – Freedom of Speech or License to Abuse?
– True Love for The Holy Prophet (saw) – Anti-jihad ads reminiscent of McCarthyism, 1950s fear mongering – Love thy Neighbor is a Christian Value, Hate and Stereotyping aren’t – A Critique of President Obama’s UN Speech – Sixth Circuit: ‘Michigan Can Ban Anti-Islam Ads from Buses’ – Is hate speech a right?
September 2012 eGazette – The Indispensable God Hypothesis
– Islam and Science – Our God – We Dream, Therefore God Is! – The anesthesia of familiarity: There should be a Creator for this universe – We Get Upset, Angry and even Mad: Therefore, God Exists! – Is God the Father the Creator, the Trinity as a whole or are there three Creators?
August 2012 eGazette
– Khalifatul Masih V Highlighting Providence of Allah during his Visit to USA and Canada – The Path to Peace: Just Relations Between Nations – Ontario’s Premier Hosts Reception in Honor of Head of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at – Keynote Address at Capitol Hill in USA by Khalifa of Islam
May 2012 eGazette – Human Soul: The Final Frontier?
– The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam – What is it like to be a bat? – Aztec beliefs in the afterlife: Stephen Hawking and me – Human Soul and Science – Spirit (Ruh) and Soul (Nafs) – Defining the Soul: Perceptions in major world religions – Psychic Phenomena – Purple Haze: The Puzzle of Consciousness
« Older Entries
Mirza Masroor Ahmad
Write to Khalifa
Copyright © 2019 Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service