Al Islam Highlights
The Holy Quran
- Online Translations: Available in 48 Languages (Browse: Arabic, Albanian, Bangla, Chinese, Danish, English, French, Greek, Hindi, Japanese, Kashmiri, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Telugu, Urdu)
- PDF: Arabic, Albanian, Assamese, Asante Twi, Bangla, Bosnian, Czech, Catalan, Creole (Mauritian), Danish, Dogri, English, English Short Commentary, Esperanto, French, German, Gujarati, Hebrew (First 3 Surahs), Japanese, Kannada, Kashmiri, Kikamba, Kikuyu, Korean, Luganda, Malagasy, Manipuri, Nepalese, Norwegian, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi – Gurmukhi, Russian, Sindhi, Saraiki, Sinhala, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu – Khalifatul Masih II, Urdu – Khalifatul Masih IV, Urdu – Split-Word, Vietnamese
- Commentaries (Tafaseer):
- Quran Reader: with translation in English, French, German, Spanish, and Urdu. Browse, listen to tilawat (recitation) and search Arabic or translation.
- Quran Browser: Features include cross reference between translations and commentaries, keep bookmarks, crop images to use in your documents, zoom pages, and copy Arabic text of verses.
- Advanced Search Engine
- Selected Verses with translation into 101 languages
- Biography: 25 books on life of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and Ahadith in English and Urdu (including Sahih Bukhari Urdu and Sahih Muslim Urdu).
- Books: All 23 volumes of Roohani Khazain of The Promised Messiah. English translation of 43 books including 5 volumes of Essence of Islam.
- Khilafat: Successorship to Prophethood: Learn about the history, significance and re-establishment of this divine institution. Access Centenary Khilafat resources including articles, books, and speeches on Khilafat.
- Archives: Over 2,000 Friday Sermons in text format (from 1899 before khilafat to 2008). Audio/Video archive since 2001 (including translations and summaries in different languages e.g. Arabic, English, Malayalam, Tamil, and Spanish).
- Podcast in 17 languages.
- Over 250 books in English
- Over 800 books in Urdu
- Over 800 articles in English on different subjects including those from Review of Religions.
- 28 Periodicals
- Over 1200 questions and answers at www.askislam.org
- Over 200 Urdu poems.
- Audio Books: English and Urdu Audio Books.
- Media Library – Thousands of hours of Muslim TV Ahmadiyya Programs.
- Podcast service with keynote addresses by Khalifatul Masih.
- Topic-specific: Arabic Website “IslamAhmadiyya.net“, Friday Sermons, Q&A, Audio/Video archives.
- Also Ask Islam, Islamic FAQ, Jalsa Salana, and Persecution of Ahmadis.
- Viewable Online: Over 40,000 photos of important personalities, events, places and mosques.
- Press releases and contact info.
- Adhan: The Timely Call to the Daily Prayers
- Newsletter: receive news and updates about alislam and other important announcements via email.
- Al Islam Applications resources for mobile and desktop devices.
- Al Islam YouTube Channels Videos and MTA Programs.
- Social Media: Twitter @alislam
- Islamic Wallpapers
- Tilaw.at Short URL