A regular sitting of Arabic speaking friends with Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih IV(rh). Session no. 79, recorded on 31st August 1995 in English and Arabic.
Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad Khalifatul Masih IV(rh)
1. 00:19 What is the application of the Arabic word, ‘Khashia’ for the believers and the non-believers?
2. 05:01 The Holy Quran says, ‘Allah is nearer than the jugular vein’ whereas a Hadith (Tradition) states, ‘He is very far.’ How to equate the two apparent contradictions?
3. 14:05 Does the Holy Quran mentions extraterrestrial life?
4. 36:51 Explanation of the Arabic word, ‘Kahl’?
5. 48:34 Is the world infinite?