A regular sitting of Arabic speaking friends with Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih IV(rh). Session no. 87, recorded on 11th October 1995 in English and Arabic.
Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad Khalifatul Masih IV(rh)
1. 01:06 What is the rationale behind washing and covering the dead body with a shroud?
2. 08:33 What is the distinction between Body (Nafs) and Soul (Rooh) with cursory reference to innovative technology of preserving patients in a vegetative state?
3. 19:22 How are the needy and poor to be treated and what are their rights in a society?
4. 43:57 Does the wife have a right to give alms without the permission of her husband?
5. 52:37 Does the wife have a right to spend from her husband’s income without his knowledge?