Guests include Ali Dayan Hasan (Human Rights Watch). Topics covered:
– History of Persecution of Ahmadi Muslims in Pakistan
– State sanctions persecution by anti-Ahmadi laws
– Context in which these attacks happened (anti-Ahmadiyya propaganda)
– Inaction by government and administration to protect
– Why inaction by government and what is the real Islamic teaching by Holy Prophet Muhammad(sa)?
– Why peaceful and beautiful Islamic teaching is not followed in Pakistan?
– Politics in the name of religion and its history
– What is the next step to solution of this problem? And if not followed what will happen?
– Allegation is raised that Ahmadiyya community and Zafrulla Khan worked against Pakistan?