Strangely enough the three great nations of the world : Jews, Christians
and Muslims are at variance with regard, both, to the birth as well as the
of Jesus Christ who was born among the Jews.
- The Jews declare his birth to be illegitimate and they are guilty of
uttering a grievous calumny against Mary, mother of Jesus.
- The Christians
believe that Jesus Christ was born without the agency of an earthly father
and that he was the son of God Himself.
- The Muslims on their part, believe that Jesus, no doubt, was born without
agency of an earthly father, but he was not the son of God.
- The Jews believe that Jesus died on the cross because he was a false
- The Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross
in atonement of the sins of humanity, was resurrected soon thereafter,
and then ascended to Heaven.
- The orthodox Muslims believe that
God saved Jesus from "death by crucifixion" and ascended
bodily to heaven, and will come down to earth again to smash the
and what it stands for and to purify the faith of the believers.
Ahmadiyya Muslim Community declares that Jesus Christ only fell into a
swoon on the Cross, but when he was taken down from it, he recovered and
migrated to Kashmir, India where he died a natural death at the good old
age of 120.